Monday, July 28, 2014

Turning Dreams Into Reality


I am so excited to begin the Rural Entrepreneurship Initiative (REI) program tomorrow. This is a joint program of the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) and the Global Social Enterprise Initiative and Startup Hoyas at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business. The Rural Entrepreneurship Initiative is directly tied to AFBF’s mission of building strong and prosperous agricultural communities. Entrepreneurs are at the heart of what has always made rural America strong in many sectors including agriculture. Providing resources, tools and promotion to help entrepreneurs turn great ideas into lucrative realities will result in even stronger rural communities across the country.

I would have never thought in a million years I would want to get into farming. It is amazing how everything I have been involved in has prepared me for this moment! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment